T4.4

T 2.7 Zoho Database

T 3.7

Sunday, July 22, 2012

T 1.6 Monitoring Social Networks

I would buy harvested data to use in a Facebook and Twitter management company. I would find local business owners that either aren’t using Facebook or Twitter, or are hardly ever updating their Facebook or Twitter. These people are usually not good with computers or don’t understand the importance of social media yet. I would start by only selling my services to local businesses that make a lot of money off of each customer such as dentists and plastic surgeons.

First, I would buy a very target list. For dentists, I would buy a list of Facebook and Twitter usernames who live in a 50 mile radius from where I live in northern New Jersey and have mentioned teeth problems in the past week. I would buy a new list every week after I see that the list is correct.

Next, I put together my sales materials, form a business, and make a basic website. I then use direct mail or walk into dentist offices near me that don’t have a strong social presence. I charge them $1000 per month to manage their Facebook and Twitter accounts. I explain to them that I have a joint venture with another company that will bring them quality leads and I guarantee at least 4 new clients a year.

For each client I make them a nice looking Facebook Page and make updates to it along with their Twitter account. Every week I use my fresh list of people who have teeth problems and contact them through Twitter or Facebook and offer them a discount that the dentist approves. I then repeat the process for plastic surgeons and other affluent business owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task 2.4 Zoho



Zoho url