T4.4

T 2.7 Zoho Database

T 3.7

Sunday, July 22, 2012

T 2.4 Zoho Spreadsheet Lab

I made a spreadsheet that can be used for price comparison of hardware. It can be used by a company to quickly see which website they want to buy specific products from that are mobile business related.

https://sheet.zoho.com/publish/kjaksarn/task-2-4

Steps for the lab:

1. Went to http://www.zoho.com/ and signed up.

2. Filled in my spreadsheet with specific products that I Googled.

3. Added a formula to add price and shipping of each row to a new cell called total price. I did this by clicking cell G5 and entering the formula: =E5+F5.

4. To use the formula on all of the total price cells I clicked the G5 cell then dragged the right corner to G12.

5. I saved the spreadsheet by entering a name in the top left and clicking the save icon.

6. I clicked the Publish button then clicked "Embeded in Website/Blog". I copied the HTML and URL to notepad for future use. I checked "Allow to export" and "Hide and lock formula cells".

7. I went to blogger.com and signed in and clicked Layout on the left then "add a gadget" on the right. I scrolled down to "HTML/JavaScript" and clicked the plus arrow.

8. I typed in a title and pasted the zoho HTML code from notepad into the Content area and clicked save.

9. I dragged the newly created gadet to the left above my blog posts.

10. I clicked the Save arrangement button on the top right

blog URL with zoho sheet on top: http://kamonjaksarn.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task 2.4 Zoho



Zoho url