T4.4

T 2.7 Zoho Database

T 3.7

Sunday, July 22, 2012

T 1.7 Add a Gadget

I added the “Subscription Links” gadget which is described as: “Let your readers easily subscribe to your blog with popular feed readers.”

First, I logged into my Gmail and went to http://kamonjaksarn.blogspot.com/ and then clicked the picture of the house on the right. I then clicked on my blog name “Kamon Jaksarn.” Next, on the left I clicked “Layout.” After, on the right I clicked on blue link “Add a Gadget.” A pop up window opened and I scrolled down to “Subscription Links” and clicked the blue and white plus button next to it. The box then asked me for a title and I typed in “Subscribe To Kamon Jaksarn's Blog”. This added a RSS feed button to my blog so that people can follow my blog from their smart phone or computer with a RSS reader application. My RSS feed URL is now http://kamonjaksarn.blogspot.com//feeds/posts/default. It will add value to my blog because people with RSS readers will be instantly notified when my blog is updated. I also noticed that I had gadgets preinstalled and I left them enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Task 2.4 Zoho



Zoho url